Q:Do you think that Meredith is/was ever on A team? She had a motive to want Aria gone on the Ghost Train, and she obviously had it out for her in a not-so-subtle way.
Never thought about her being on the A-Team but we do believe there’s a connection between her and Ezra :)
Q:I've watched the ward film the film (The Ward is a 2010 American psychological horror film it about a girl her name is Alice she is suffering from multiple personality disorder you can read about the film in wiki) I want to ask is it possible that Alison Or any one of the 4 little girls have the same disorder and she is A without knowing this?
Omg, Ali would fit this perfectly especially since she told Hanna in a flashback back in Season 2 that
- she like to dress as other people she do it all the time.
- we did a theory of her possibly disguising herself as Jenna in 4.07
- In 4.10, her mother told Spencer and Hanna that she and CeCe tried each others personality all the time.
This is a great discovery, will definitely have to check out this movie and honestly, we never thought of Ali possibly having a multiple personality disorder and there are so many clues that link to it. It’s always been thought to be Aria. Wow, this is an excellent discovery!!
Q:I'd love to see one of your extended in-depth post on Melissa!
Ooo, that would be fun. We haven’t done a post on Melissa since we first opened this blog :):)
Q:Do you know any other theory accounts? Ur account is amazing btw!
Q:Going along with your post for flashback Monday and Ali saying aria should stand up to her dad, remember when she made aria trash her dads office? The flashback made it seem like maybe ali wanted to trash the office as well because she was also mad that Byron was sleeping with Meredith because Ali had been sleeping with him as well?
We got a vibe that perhaps Ali wanted to push Aria’s buttons to see if she could get angry enough to something bad. Almost like she was instigating the whole ordeal :):)
Sasha Pieterse leaving SiriusXM Studio[December 9]
Troian Bellisario sung in French at the PLL convention in Paris.
Q:I just read your Black Veil theory and I saw you mentioned how the two deaths of N.A.T members, and Wilden's own death, haven't stopped A's activity. What if Ali killed all three of them as a way to end her torture, and that is partially why she is trying to kill Mona? Like she believes that since the first three deaths didn't do anything, she is trying to end it with Mona.
Exactly, however, we don’t think she is strong enough to get Ian’s body from the bell tower, or put Garrett’s body in the box with Aria, also Wilden was killed at a different location from where they found his body…furthermore, if she were involved in the murders then she would have to have help from someone to move the bodies so quickly because it would be impossible for her to move them alone :) :)
Perhaps, the murders were an inside job, like done within the A-Team.
Woohoo!! One more Final Exam Thursday and I’m done!!!!
Flashback Monday #4
In this Flashback Monday post we are discussing the Halloween Special flashback episode from 2.13 ‘The First Secret.’ This particular flashback was chosen because of it’s placement in the timeline.
- Alison was friends with the girls but have yet to give them the friendship bracelets. This flashback took place before the bracelets.
- Alison and the liars were between the ages of 14-15 due to them being in the 9th grade at Rosewood High.
- Toby’s mother, Marion, was deceased at this particular time and his father had remarried Jenna Marshall’s mother.
- Ali and CeCe were friends at this time, but the others didn’t know of this.
- Ezra was attending Hollis College along with Meredith Sorenson. They could have possibly taken a class together, especially since he was seen right outside of Byron Montgomery’s office.
- This episode was probably one year after the start of the NAT club, we are assuming that Jason, Ian, and Melissa were at the start of their freshman year in college during this time.
- Ian was showing off a new HD camera, this could possibly highlight the start of him working for someone else as Jason mentioned to Spencer in Season 2.
- This episode shows when Ali met Jenna for the first time, as well as Mona meeting Jenna for the first time. We wonder if this was when Mona recruited Jenna, or did it become later?
- We believe Mona recruited Lucas at this time as well, especially since he was wearing the same costume as Mona, who we believe to be the zombie that texted Ali at the end of the episode.
- Ali received her first message from ‘A’.
- Ali learned 2 secrets, Emily liked girls and Aria’s father was having an affair. However, she vowed to keep Emily’s secret but she wanted Aria to tell her mom about Byron’s affair. We believe this is because of what she wrote in her diary that Aria never stood up to him, so perhaps, that was the reason she wanted Aria to tell Ella so bad.
Q:Yay!!! Thanks for agreeing with me on the Cece Double Agent!! No one believes me loll idk I feel like she is ! By the way in " bring the hoe down " when redcoat that was Cece ran out I think Ali was there too.. Did u notice she was like WAY GONE her shadow was like down the street then we see redcoat jump in the pick up truck from the right side of the screen well damn did she run all the way around ? prolly 15 seconds and the two girls were outside I don't think she walked right behind them
Lol… you should read this it explains how the coat Spencer and Emily found in the back of the truck was different from CeCe’s :)
CeCe could have been the shadow and Ali placed the coat in the hay.
Q:can you write the names of the best PLL videos to watch? like interviews or just some of your favorites. i always see screen caps from them, and i always wanna know what videos they are! thanks love:)xx
I’ll send you some links because I’m not sure why the videos aren’t showing up. We have a lot of followers that say they can’t view them, it’s weird because when I visit the site from my cell they work fine. Hmm :/
Edited: These are some of the videos we posted recently :)